Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
864 Posts
Whatever is going to be recommended in this forum, DO NOT get a product that leaves a 'shine' on the instrument panel (dash). One wants to avoid glare.

· Registered
70 Posts
I just use a mild, fairly watery soap solution, using a dedicated car wash soap and warm water and a two microfiber cloths; one wet/mostly wrung out and one dry. Any stubborn marks just require a little more rubbing with the wet cloth.

· Registered
4 Posts
What do you all use to cleaning the interior dash with? Also, what about the plastic exterior pieces? Being in Texas we get a lot of sun and I don't want anything to fade.

Thanks!
As for the interior, I can say the following. My method is this: first I wipe the surfaces thoroughly and treat with protective and cleaning agents, applying a small layer of something like Fortador Leather Vinyl Trim, Armor All Original Protectant, 303 Automotive Protectant. The article Best car interior dressing | Interior dressing for auto detailing has a lot to say about auto dressing methods, as well as good advice on equipment selection and funds. Try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts