Votes: 72 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 14.3%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your BRZ going to be the car you use as a daily driver? If so, tell us what part of the country you live in, I'm curious how many people in the north or midwest will be using this as a DD in the winter.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tennessee, the roads don't usually get that bad. But one snow flake and most people go crazy, so its not the weather, its the people that are the problem in my state.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I live in Mass and I will be driving it all year round. Summer tires and winter tires.

Is your BRZ going to be the car you use as a daily driver? If so, tell us what part of the country you live in, I'm curious how many people in the north or midwest will be using this as a DD in the winter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Toronto and yes DD for my wife in the summer and for me in the winter when she wants the WRX. I drive the S2000 and the bike in the summer so the BRZ is hers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Twin Cities area. Yes, this will be my DD all year round. Will take snow days if necessary, but I'm fine with that. Also will have summer tires and winter tires.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad to see there are others in snowy winter climates who plan to still drive their BRZ!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Do you think this car will rust with the undercarriage plates? Also, I had to re-vote, since this wasn't going to be my daily driver but now it is! I love it, I'm glad it is my DD now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
For those driving their BRZs this winter, how are you finding it? Do you find it any more difficult than most cars in the snow?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts