Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went in to get a White or Blue Series.Blue BRZ but saw this White 2014 BRZ on the lot. The dalesman wont shut up about "How good of a deal this is". What do you guys think?

IMG_4217.jpg

In Other Charges that's a -$1250 discount btw.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
depends on your local. Around here they have been making some good deals. mine was 29900 sticker (with packaged accessories + rear diffuser) and I got it for 28000.
Do your research on edmunds.com. they will show you avg prices paid with equipment. work it up and take all the paper in to the dealer with you. when they see you've done some homework you'll be in a better bargaining position.
I basically walked in with a folder and all my numbers and said this is what I would like to pay.
the int rate is good and that's what i got. 1.9 but the rest doesn't appear to be a great deal.

you should be able to get it for invoice. (which edmunds will show you) to get below that is hard and if you do it's a deal. I basically got mine for invoice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'm going to wait for the 2015 White BRZ Series.Blue. I like the Blue interior with the white exterior. I wish I knew the date they where coming in... I'm selling my car this Friday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my premium last month for $3200 below sticker. There are deals to be had, especially in the northeast where dealers had RWD cars on their lots all winter because of all the snow. My car had been in the dealer's inventory since November and it only had 25 miles on it. That's only a handful of test drives in 8 months......

·
Registered
11 Posts
^^^
Same story in the NW. I bought my Limited for 26k and only 6 miles on the odo; never even test driven. It's a good feeling. (BTW I had offers from other dealerships also in the 26-27k range, they're having a hard time moving cars here.)
I'd look for a better offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts