Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just ordered a '22 Limited manual from the dealership where i bought my bugeye new 18 years ago. They had just used up their allotment so they had to order through their other dealership. Projected delivery date is in July. I sold my '18 Civic Type R in October - the BRZ will be a much different driving experience. There's a nice road course 15 minutes from home so i'm looking forward to track days. Other vehicles i currently have include the Vortech supercharged TA i bought new 32 years ago and a '97 Civic Del Sol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice!

just out of curiousity, how much over sticker price did they charge you (if at all)?
MSRP plus $545 total for estimated first year vehicle registration and doc fee. Will pay $77 for all-weather floor liners. I already bought the STI shift knob and short shifter from a discount Subaru parts dealer (PM me if you want to know which one). I paid about $260 less for just those two items compared to having them installed at port.

Much different experience than trying to get a decent deal on a Civic Type R. Standard markup in the state i live was $5,000 - $10,000 which wasn't happening. I had to drive 630 miles to get an acceptable deal on that car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess you got it in time, cuz I had to pay 3k over sticker price for my brz…
I just ordered a couple of weeks ago. Price can vary greatly based on location and other factors. Repeat customers/employees/relatives/etc. can get a better price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts