Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey,
Any chance you can measure the clearance from the ground to the front bumper and ground to the side (door level)?
I want to see if it will clear my driveway else it's going to be a bit of a problem lol. Thanks!

· Registered
11 Posts
The new car looks great! Wow! ten years in the Gen1 BRZ. I would love to hear how the maintenance for it went. I have the 2022 BRZ in SBP and I hope to keep it for many years. Did you ever have to change the spark plugs? Were there any major repairs to look out for over the ten years?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1st clutch at 100,000 for a bad throw out bearing(replaced everything) second at 265,000. Did rear bearings. Air conditioner compressor few years ago. Otherwise just alot of brake pads, rotors and new tires. Ran great with little issue. I tried doing the plugs once and gave up that nightmare. Paid someone to replace those. Lol. Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 7000.

Attachments

· Registered
11 Posts
1st clutch at 100,000 for a bad throw out bearing(replaced everything) second at 265,000. Did rear bearings. Air conditioner compressor few years ago. Otherwise just alot of brake pads, rotors and new tires. Ran great with little issue. I tried doing the plugs once and gave up that nightmare. Paid someone to replace those. Lol. Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 7000.
That all sounds like reasonable maintenance. That's good to hear!
I like the mud flaps. What is your wheel offset? I was thinking about doing 20mm at all four corners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts