Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I live in the uk and have been with the Subaru scene for over 11 years now
I've had my greenwagon classic turbo since new and am one of the longest owner of the same car in the uk
My second Subaru is the WRXD which I've had for over 2 years now and yes it's a diesel one of the first registered in the uk
180 bhp with nearly 400nm of torque in real performance figures no different to my 250 bhp classic
I set up two Subaru clubs 10 years ago right at the start of the Subaru scene in the uk and set up the NBO which is the national Subaru car show and we have raised over 40 thousand for charity's over the last nine years

Looking forward to the BRZ to replace the now gone 350z and will look good with the other two

Hardest decision will be cover and spec

Roll on next year

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My greenwagon 11 years 5 months old got it brand new

It likes the snow

And I like a run out with my club members

But it got lonely in the garage so I got a friend for it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But they likes each others company

And for the american fans we also use this in Cebu

And of course American muscle mustang when we go cruising in Cebu

S

Hope you enjoyed my toys

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome!

thanks for sharing the info and pic's of your car's and the Subi scene in UK. 350z's are nice but with the expected power to weight ratio of the BRZ, seems like the BRZ will be just as fun as the 350 or better.

·
Registered
312 Posts
welcome! love your new cars seeing a gc wagon in that great shape makes me happy!

not a huge fan of the wrx hatch model, i prefere the sedan a whole lot more! but love the cars!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the classics are well liked in the uk
Rough and ready with te feeling of raw power as you are thrown back in your seats
New hatchback weren't popular when they first came out and of course the STi engine with chocolate pistons blowing up has not helped subarus reputation in the uk and prices
Long gone are £20k and £26k price points but now the only modle being the STi at a jaw breaking £34k so hence Subaru have massive problems sales wise in the uk
Never mind the BRZ will get Subaru where they belong at the top. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome ! great car collection you got there. That's nice, do you travel to the Philippines a lot? Im filipino born and raised in the US but my family is from Cebu and from what I remembered when I was little, they got some crazy roads and hills over there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome ! great car collection you got there. That's nice, do you travel to the Philippines a lot? Im filipino born and raised in the US but my family is from Cebu and from what I remembered when I was little, they got some crazy roads and hills over there.
I go to Cebu every year for three weeks we have a place in ingles nr quardaroupe and also stop at sisters house in pardo near asta vista golf course I know all the main areas ,sm Ayala ,robinsons and drinking in mango avenue too :D
Crazy roads and would not ride a bike there at all I love the chaotic lifestyle and people who always smile ,and I always see a couple of Scoobies too infact I went to the Cebu car club meeting a couple of time s mostly American muscle cars and BMWs and Porsche owners great bunch of people who love their cars and we go street racing too
We also use a 68 mustang with 10 mpg it really turns heads ,my brother in law lives in USA in Kentucky and we visited him when he lived in Washington dc too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts