Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BRZ LTD/AT
11 Posts
Are your friends sick of you talking about your BRZ yet? Since I saw the BRZ at a car show in 2013, I knew that one day I would get one. In 2018 I bought a new 2017 BRZ and recently got a 2022. So, for the last almost ten years, this has been my favorite topic, but not to the complete exclusion of sporty cars in general. I think there are times my buddies want to throw me in the river. I'm 71 and I am still just fast enough to outrun them old farts. So there. Enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are your friends sick of you talking about your BRZ yet? Since I saw the BRZ at a car show in 2013, I knew that one day I would get one. In 2018 I bought a new 2017 BRZ and recently got a 2022. So, for the last almost ten years, this has been my favorite topic, but not to the complete exclusion of sporty cars in general. I think there are times my buddies want to throw me in the river. I'm 71 and I am still just fast enough to outrun them old farts. So there. Enjoy.
Lol. I can relate. Haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
That was awesome to funny!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts