Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this Limited brand new bad boy the other day, been loving the car itself! I opted for the metallic gray, but I saw one of those dark blue ones at the Subaru place and they are gorgeous. As for the nav/screen software...well, as someone who writes software for a living, it's a little disappointing; I sure didn't get this car for the stuff on the screen!

I'm coming from a Mazda3 which I really did like quite a bit, but I don't pass up opportunities for an upgrade. It's my first Subaru myself, but I've had some good times in a friends '04 WRX STI.

So, yeah. Sure seem to be a lot of new BRZ owners on this forum. I've yet to see another one on the road in person, though. The auto tint guy said I was the first BRZ in the shop, haha.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the ownership ranks and to the forum.

I've had several Mazda3s including one that I have now as a "grocer-getter".
They're definitely engaging as a small four-seater, but far from the driving experience we have in our BRZs.

This is also my first Subie.
I'm disappointed in the sound/nav system and easily-chipped nature of the paint, but otherwise loving the car.

You'll REALLY love revving it once past the 1,000 mile mark.
Now, get out and break it in ... |:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, I'm in the southern part of FL. I paid about the same actually, for the same tint percentage. Looks really nice, and keeps a ton of heat out of my car - my old car had much lighter tint and it was /always/ scorching hot after I left work or whatever. Doesn't hurt that I'm using the windshield cover (which I was surprised the BRZ actually came with!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts