Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I wanted to stop in and say hi. Bought a slightly used 2013 BRZ premium about a week ago. The car was originally purchased in November 2013 and had only 2,000 miles on it. So far I'm really enjoying the car. My previous daily was a 2005 Legacy GT with a 5 speed MT (for sale now if anyone is interested). I also have a 1991 BMW 318is that's my weekend/track/fun car. That said the BRZ will see some track time.

Does anyone else have problems with incoming calls through Blue Tooth? It works fine but the car doesn't seem to recognize the number with the contact information on the display. For example if my wife calls it only shows her number but not her name on the screen.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures.

My BRZ:

318is at the track:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ah, love the E30. I have a 92 325 vert. Sadly, it has to go to make room for the BRZ. Hate to sell her. I have so much blood sweat and tears into it.
Can't help you on the blue tooth, when I enabled it on my antique Motorola razor it killed the battery. I had to shut it off until I get a real phone:)
Might want to check with the dealer to see if there is a software update or something.
Enjoy the BRZ,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts