Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Brothers of PHL!!!! I'm down at school in fla but will be back up in may. We gotta meet up! I got berk technologies muffler delete, zeta performance's intake tube and works' DIF. What have you guys done if anything?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NickBRZ, how do you like the nameless axle back? I'm not trying to make it louder, but mainly to just fill out the exhaust area of the rear diffuser a bit better. Better flow for the exhaust is a plus, I eventually plan on getting the car tuned when tunes are more tested and readily available.

Didn't do much to my BRZ just some easy mod like Perrin crank pulley, nameless axle back exhaust, injen intake and a VIS carbon fiber spoiler

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
NickBRZ, how do you like the nameless axle back? I'm not trying to make it louder, but mainly to just fill out the exhaust area of the rear diffuser a bit better. Better flow for the exhaust is a plus, I eventually plan on getting the car tuned when tunes are more tested and readily available.
I like it.. Im in the same point with u, hate loud pipe but this one gave me amazing Deep sound.. Not too loud when crushing on the high way since its axle back... They design the front pipe package for ppl who want louder sound... It did fill up the gap pretty well... This axle back are for the look and better sound... Sad cus there's no gain HP

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts