Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello BRZ people - I just drove home in my new BRZ (Premium, Black). I've been a fan of Subaru for a long time

I somewhat reluctantly traded in my 2000 Miata SE (6sp). I loved that car, but at 6'1" I'm getting too old to fold myself in and out of it :)

After a short shakedown drive (break-in period so nothing too spirited) I know I made the right choice.

I plan on enjoying it in stock form for a while, then maybe doing some mild mods for the track.

Kris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been about a month of having this beauty. Broken in and has had some spirited rides up skyline blvd, woodside road, soon highway 9 to santa cruz. Loving the car every day a little more. I swapped out the interior and license plate lighting with LEDs from diode dynamics. Definitely has to be the first mod anyone does to that thing it gives it a cleaner look also got 5% tint in the back windows, and will be getting a lip kit soon. anyway anyone from the bay area hit me up. I'm planning on going up skyline every other sunday.
edited picture is a nag picture i nabbed from one of the threads here. I substituted with a minions picture feel free to use the minions it should be in the proper ratio. minions 480x272.jpg

br image.jpg tints.jpg

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts