Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Tucson, Arizona. Finally decided it was time to get the BRZ. Local dealer said they had a WR Blue on the way but salesperson said it was already spoken for, but they did have a preowned BRZ with just under 10k miles on it-Limited 6MT. Guy who had it got tired of shifting on the freeways up in Phoenix according to the salesman. Probably paid too much but didn't want to wait months and too busy to travel to pick up a new one, and it's already broken in. Love the car. Have had at least 3 people walk up to it when parked in parking lots, wanting to know what it is and liking the look of the car. Haven't seen very many BRZs or FRS's here in Tucson. My son, who will be 16 next month, is already working me to teach him to drive a stick. Told him he can have the car in about 6 years. IMG_0305.jpg IMG_0311.jpg IMG_0313.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's a beauty! Congrats on the purchase! Those are going to be a long six years for your son. Btw, my WR Blue Pearl is paint chip city, go get a clear bra of some sort if you don't already have one. I regret not taking care of that immediately after purchase.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already noticed a few small paint chips on the front and hood so probably too late for any type of bra, plus already a few tiny pits on the windshield. Plus no covered parking at work so the paint is going to take a beating from the sun. Oh well, trade-off for not having to deal with the snow and rain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome you all here guys i hope you all feel good here because its very learning site and i am also new here and want to keep discussing and keep stay here,.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I would post 2 new pics. I am a graduate of the University of Arizona, but all the other permutations of
"BREEZE" I could think of were taken, but I like this plate. The other picture shows the JDM exhaust tips I bought from Ebay and installed. IMG_0341.jpg IMG_0343.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts