Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
What made you make the switch from FR-S to BRZ? I'm new to the scene myself and i'd be interested to know what you feel the most valuable online resources have been to you throughout your fr-s/brz ownership.
Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What made you make the switch from FR-S to BRZ? I'm new to the scene myself and i'd be interested to know what you feel the most valuable online resources have been to you throughout your fr-s/brz ownership.
Cheers!
The BRZ is a lot nicer (interior) than my FRS was, so that was a pretty good upgrade. Plus, I wanted the newer 2017 styling and I liked the BRZ better than the new 86.

Lots of info on my YouTube channel : youtube.com/MyPitLane

·
Registered
2 Posts
Appreciate the reply, I also decided on the BRZ due to the upgraded interior and the upgrades available with the limited edition.

I was looking at 14-16 models for price reasons and i really just didn't want to be driving a car with the same branding as the xB, so last week I got a 2015 A/T limited to be my daily driver and intro to basics of tuning and fun driving.

Loving every min so far and i'm looking forward to more. It may help that i'm coming from 04 and 09 corollas... ;D Def be following you on youtube.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts