Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just joined this forum after finding out about the Subaru BRZ. Loving the layout of this forum, much easier to navigate through than other forums! Can't wait to start posting stuff about this car :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
welcome

i am also new here you see to have a good amount of posts, any idea when is the Subaru BRZ release date i been lookin no luck mang

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome

i am also new here you see to have a good amount of posts, any idea when is the Subaru BRZ release date i been lookin no luck mang
i try to post w/e i can as long as it helps out the rest of the members like ourselves :D
i don't think a Subaru BRZ Release Date has been announced yet but spring or summer 2012 is what most websites say is the release date.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Boxer-

not sure if you're in the us, if so you can order the BRZ at your dealership starting March 1st.

and you will see your sold order in may. as long as everything goes to plan.

If you have any other questions let me know!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Boxer-

not sure if you're in the us, if so you can order the BRZ at your dealership starting March 1st.

and you will see your sold order in may. as long as everything goes to plan.

If you have any other questions let me know!
Ya im in the U.S.

Thanks for letting me know about the BRZ pre-order date, I found out a couple weeks back but I appreciate the reply in this thread! Seeing the old order in May was something I wasn't aware about, some people were saying April. Are you for sure about May?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Im not the US sadly i guess i'll be expect a preorder near the end of may begging of June sadly... everything get delayed up north!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts