Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Im a huuuuge fan of the BRZ ( as you can tell by my name lol :rolleyes: ) and I will be buying one this year probably around fall as its the best time to buy a car in my area. Im currently driving a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer gt automatic (my first car). I wasn't much of a gear-head before I started driving ( 3.5 years ago) but I have developed an incredible passion for cars since then. A good friend of mine bought a auto frs and let me take it out for a drive.From the moment I gripped the wheel and sat in those amazing seats I just knew that I had to get my hands on one. After doing further research I found out about the brz and knew this it was the model for me. I haven't driven a brz yet but I have sat in many and ive fallen in love just by the seating position! anyways thanks to all of you that took the time to read this.... I look forward to hearing back from the community ;)

you will be seeing me and my 6-speed manual WRB BRZ this fall:D:eek:!!!( maybe sooner not sure if I can last that long lol)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Jump on in ... the water's fine!
You'll LOVE the car once the wheel is in your hands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts