Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These photo's were released today from Subaru and this is the FIRST TIME were seeing the Subaru BRZ without any camo!

Although we have to wait for the LA Auto Show to see what the real life version will look like, I'm almost 100% sure that the Subaru BRZ STi concept renderings below are spot on with the real life, production model version we will see on November 16th.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The production model will be toned down, much like the FT-86/FR-S will be toned down from their concept model.

A production STi version may very well look like this when and IF they make one, but not a regular BRZ.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa whoa whoa, this is the STi CONCEPT. Not a production model.
I know that, I thought I made it clear that this was just an STi Concept rendering. Also meant to say that it's not the production model but sure looks A LOT like a production-ready BRZ.

The production model will be toned down, much like the FT-86/FR-S will be toned down from their concept model.

A production STi version may very well look like this when and IF they make one, but not a regular BRZ.
Production BRZ (not STi) will be toned down from this for sure. I'd say minus the diffuser, side vents, spoiler, front splitter, and big wheels and you have yourself a BRZ base model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, the title is misleading. Its not the official BRZ unveiled. Its a concept of the STI version. It may or may not look like that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hence no carbon roof then... which is sad because the carbon roof would be awsome!
I think a carbon fiber roof on the BRZ is possible. After all these are official images from Subaru and they did include the CF roof for a reason, we'll see where this goes in another week at the LA Auto Show.

Fingers crossed for a BRZ carbon fiber roof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts