Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my Jaguar F-Type R with 650 horsepower and 550 torque and I’m ordering a BRZ after Thanksgiving. I’ve never driven one but I did drive a 13 when they first came out and wasn’t ready to give up my 07 STI that had 450 horse at that time. I’m thinking I’m ready to get a low power car for daily commuting now as my other vehicle is a 18 GMC 4x4 I don’t need the AWD. The car won’t be ready until late March if I order now which puts me just in time for Spring so timing is perfect. I know the options I want but can’t decide on the color. It will be a limited so the color has to go good with the dark grey rims. I was thinking dark grey but don’t know if the contrast will be enough with the black accents and the grey doesn’t seem to have any metal flake at all even though it’s in the title of the color. I miss Obsidian Black Pearl and think the new black looks like model t black to me. Red, white and silver are definitely out. Wish I could see the other colors in person as the website is only cartoon renderings. Anyone have any pics of either blue, black or dark grey in limited I’d love to see some. If not I’m going to just have to pick color based on what it looks like on other Subarus because no dealers have any on the lot and aren’t getting any time soon. Also this will be the first car I’ve ever bought without driving one so it’s going to be a leap of faith. My wife has a 2017 NA Impreza currently and still loves it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sold my Jaguar F-Type R with 650 horsepower and 550 torque and I’m ordering a BRZ after Thanksgiving. I’ve never driven one but I did drive a 13 when they first came out and wasn’t ready to give up my 07 STI that had 450 horse at that time. I’m thinking I’m ready to get a low power car for daily commuting now as my other vehicle is a 18 GMC 4x4 I don’t need the AWD. The car won’t be ready until late March if I order now which puts me just in time for Spring so timing is perfect. I know the options I want but can’t decide on the color. It will be a limited so the color has to go good with the dark grey rims. I was thinking dark grey but don’t know if the contrast will be enough with the black accents and the grey doesn’t seem to have any metal flake at all even though it’s in the title of the color. I miss Obsidian Black Pearl and think the new black looks like model t black to me. Red, white and silver are definitely out. Wish I could see the other colors in person as the website is only cartoon renderings. Anyone have any pics of either blue, black or dark grey in limited I’d love to see some. If not I’m going to just have to pick color based on what it looks like on other Subarus because no dealers have any on the lot and aren’t getting any time soon. Also this will be the first car I’ve ever bought without driving one so it’s going to be a leap of faith. My wife has a 2017 NA Impreza currently and still loves it.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
The reason I am driving a 2020 BRZ today is because Toyota did not offer Pearl White on the 86. It is a beautiful color and available on some other Toy models. I traded a pristine 14 year old Tiburon for it. Loved that car, but it did not come close to the handling of the BRZ on the long, twisting 2-lane blacktop roads that are everywhere in Texas. Best decision I ever made was to go with the Suburu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts