Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I haven’t posted on here before and wonder if anyone else has been annoyed by this issue or know of a work-around. I was very disappointed that the 2019 BRZ did not come with a CD player. Okay, so CDs are supposed to be on the way out, but I find it totally unsatisfactory that because I must save my CDs to a flash drive to play in the car, the car’s radio computer seems to only allow playback of songs in alphabetical order. When it comes to music albums, that is unacceptable. Some original albums were set up in a certain order for a reason. Then, when you play it out of order, something of the musical creativity is lost. Plus, sometimes one song fades into another, with the two being connected. When not played in order, you have a song that stops suddenly or begins suddenly while playing the fading part of a song you may not have any listened to yet. I tried renaming the songs to make numbers (for songs 1, 2, 3, etc) part of the name, but the radio’s computer only recognizes the name as it comes off the CD, so my plan did not work. Does anyone know of a way to force this thing to play songs in something other than alphabetical order? Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts