Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyones got mad computer skills youtube white brz an look for the clip towards the top it has a paper in the window like every car ay a dealershipthat has msrp on it. Someone magnify that shit!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
the sticker does indeed only say for transportation only, we got a blue BRZ in and thats what it said on the sticker like posted above with zero information or anything!!!

i keep asking the managers and they keep either saying they dont know or its in the $25-$27, $24-30k range, its not set in stone anywhere and what i found out today is that our manager wont know a price until 2 weeks before they arrive in may or june so lets say they arrive may 1st he will know 2 weeks before that date.

I am also guessing that goes for everywhere in the U.S. so people can keep guessing prices all they want, its under wraps for at least a good month, month and a half

·
Registered
341 Posts
If this is true i will hate Subaru. Albeit ill still buy the car if the price is right but ill do a under 4k rpm burnout in there lot lmao
LMAO 4k burnout!, I see you saw the 1000 mile break in period too. I wish I knew someone I could trust to do that for me, it'll take me two month's to put 1000k on it. I don't know if I can hold up the weight of my lead foot that long;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
1000 miles break in period! thats a bit less than a month for me and I doubt I will hold my foot for too long. I can't wait to see one in person, everyone says it's a very small car.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
It is small. When you walk up to it that is when you realize how small and low it is. Ever walk by a Honda S2000? Or a Mazda Miata? Same feeling.

·
Registered
121 Posts
LMAO 4k burnout!, I see you saw the 1000 mile break in period too. I wish I knew someone I could trust to do that for me, it'll take me two month's to put 1000k on it. I don't know if I can hold up the weight of my lead foot that long;)
there really isn't any proven scientific research that break ins are absolutely needed. Personally I just take it easy for the first 500 miles to get the clutch properly bedded. The brakes broken in and the fluids running. I don't drive it extremely hard but I do let it rev up to higher rpms. Then I just swap out engine oil and gearbox oil and call it a day.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is small. When you walk up to it that is when you realize how small and low it is. Ever walk by a Honda S2000? Or a Mazda Miata? Same feeling.
I've been in both.... wow I thought it was a bit bigger, I bearly fit in a S2000 or Miata. I'm not a huge guy, I guess I'm just used to the space in my car. Who's going to be in the back if its as small as a S2000? I'm deff not going to pre order until I see one and sit insde. I thought it was more like an RSX or Celica.

·
Registered
13 Posts
the sticker does indeed only say for transportation only, we got a blue BRZ in and thats what it said on the sticker like posted above with zero information or anything!!!

i keep asking the managers and they keep either saying they dont know or its in the $25-$27, $24-30k range, its not set in stone anywhere and what i found out today is that our manager wont know a price until 2 weeks before they arrive in may or june so lets say they arrive may 1st he will know 2 weeks before that date.

I am also guessing that goes for everywhere in the U.S. so people can keep guessing prices all they want, its under wraps for at least a good month, month and a half
I just don't get this great "price secrecy". Come on Subaru and Toyota, this is starting to get annoying. Almost want to grab my deposit and walk....... almost:rolleyes:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been in both.... wow I thought it was a bit bigger, I bearly fit in a S2000 or Miata. I'm not a huge guy, I guess I'm just used to the space in my car. Who's going to be in the back if its as small as a S2000? I'm deff not going to pre order until I see one and sit insde. I thought it was more like an RSX or Celica.
there really is 0 legroom in the back with the front seats set for a 6ft driver. If someone wants back there they will have to sit sideways with legs and feet across the seat.

·
Registered
276 Posts
1000 miles break in period! thats a bit less than a month for me and I doubt I will hold my foot for too long. I can't wait to see one in person, everyone says it's a very small car.
I've always lived by the "break it in as you would normally drive it" rule...It's always worked for me in the past.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've always lived by the "break it in as you would normally drive it" rule...It's always worked for me in the past.
Lol, thats the problem. My car hits 7.4k RPM at least once a day, I have a heavy foot and for some reason I'm always on a hurry. I guess it's my age and that I'm always late, plus I'm in South FL, not the slowest place...

·
Registered
41 Posts
i thought those 2 cars are small too. just that the rsx has a high roof.
But they are bigger than a miata/s2000 and I fit in them perfect and I have to say that they are fairly comfortable.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts