Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I have a question - Can someone tell me how to remove the sD card from the radio? I tried pulling at it, I have no fingernails, I don't want to put a flathead screwdriver behind it, so my question is - do you have to do something on the radio controls/menu to get it to release? The owners manual is the vaguest thing I have ever seen on this subject. Help!:confused:

·
Registered
203 Posts
First you need to safely remove it in the settings on the touch screen then to remove it by pushing the sd card in and it will pop out (dont remove it without making sure its safely removed with the touchscreen because you could corrupt the data)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
At the dealer, I sat in the BRZ, turn to the sales guy and say, "hey, why is there an SD card in the navigation system?" The guy said that it is the map data and should not be removed without going through the nav menu. By the time he finished the sentence, I had already removed it... ops . It turns out that plugging it back in was quick and easy. Luckily there was no corruption of data on the card. I was so impressed with the test drive, I bought that same car. No trouble with the nav system to date.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We're leaving on a road trip today (got clear bra on the baby just in time). Need to pop mine out and see if there's an update for the Nav. This thread reminded me to do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts