Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, first post here, but I'm in the market for a 2015 Series.Blue Blue Pearl BRZ and jeez I'm having trouble finding one, closest one is 200 miles away, but I think it is absolutely gorgeous :) I'm going to a local dealer (Colorado Springs) tomorrow to check out a white Series.Blue and decide if it's worth the trip for the blue one. Thing is, I've never driven a manual car and I hope this won't be too difficult to learn! I'm doing a lesson Saturday in a friend's old Mazda but that will be my first try. I'm pretty darn excited I'm sure it'll be quite the upgrade from my 2005 Chevy Cavalier that I've been driving since high school! I'm 24 and active duty Air Force now, stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, and finally have the money to trade in for something more fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thinking I should get it opticoated as it seems to be recommended a lot online for protection. I need to find a BRZ mod thread... for modding noobs lol I've been looking but it gets a bit overwhelming when you don't know crap about modding cars :p

·
Registered
483 Posts
Your first mod will likely be tires. The new 2015 already has the suspension upgraded from previous model years. I recommend you drive the car pretty hard before you decide to modify it. The stock car is very good right off the showroom floor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Subie

The dealership says 28k plus tax for the car with chrome fender trim, door cover, cargo tray, and rear door appliqué. About to see how much they would offer with my trade-in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the "sticker" from my recently purchased BRZ Series Blue there was a separate itemized charge of $346.00 for: Protection Package #1

Protection Package #1 consists of the following Subaru OEM parts...

Wheel Lock Kit
Cargo Tray
Chrome Fender Trim
Rear Bumper Applique

1 - 6 of 6 Posts