Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subaru BRZ Forum Admin
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations
If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

·
Super Moderator
38 Posts
Hello Administrator,

I just joined the community and saw your post. I am highly interested in joining the team. I just sold my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT and was a very active moderator on the G8 Board (under username G8_SUSP3CT).

I will be an active member in the community for years to come, as this vehicle will be my last project car for a while. I plan to be active almost daily, and have tons of hands-on experience in the previous board. The G8 Board is the exact same layout and I am aware of the report functions and moderator privileges.

I also joined the FT86 club but honestly, I find the website to be cluttered. It has way too much activity and it's hard to keep track. I like this layout better, and I like the fact it's dedicated to the BRZ only.

I would love to bring new life to this forum and hopefully bring more activity. I may have just joined the website, but I am quite mechanically inclined and always willing to do research on subjects I am not familiar with.

My first project as a moderator would be to remove spam, clean up the forums a little and make some compilations threads about the available modifications, which seems to be absent from this forum.

A PM was sent to your inbox.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Charles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dear Community Members,

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations
If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team
I would be interested. I still have my 2013 Subaru BRZ. I bought one of the first ones in Georgia and original owner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts