Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
so I guess it's safe to say the Subaru BRZ price should start at somewhere around the mid to low 20k range.
hopefully the BRZ will be worth the money were paying. judging BRZ pricing off of current Subaru vehicle pricing, the top trim level BRZ with all options might just run us just above $30k.

·
Registered
77 Posts
mid to low 20k range? whered you come up with that from, in the article import posted it says between 18-20 which is... not mid 20's I don't really get where your pulling those numbers from sounds more like FR-S numbers

·
Registered
272 Posts
mid to low 20k range? whered you come up with that from, in the article import posted it says between 18-20 which is... not mid 20's I don't really get where your pulling those numbers from sounds more like FR-S numbers
18-20K sounds good to me, great price to start off at. I just hope for that price were not getting a car as slow as the CRZ, although I'm not expecting a race car out of the box for 18-20K

I heard the Subaru BRZ will be the most expensive version from all 3 brands.

·
Registered
359 Posts
18-20K us doesn't sound to heavy of a price but.

i was looking at Canadian based pricing given the cars given it should range from 20-25k since Canadian pricing is usually higher... for no reason at all!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So its aimed at the FR-S price range.. But it doesnt make sense considering "official" sayings that the FR-S will be less fancy then the BRZ in terms of tech. Why would anyone buy the FR-S then?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts