Subaru BRZ Forum banner
26K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  abrahambeckers 
#1 ·
Does anyone have real, personal pics of the STI rims? I want to know how they look in person, not in a studio (photoshopped) photo.

Also, are they available anywhere else (Tire Rack, Discount Tire, etc.) other than JapanParts.com?

#8 ·
They look pretty good. I think the black STi rims with tints will make this car look super sharp, especially in white. I also have the SWP. I think I know what I'm doing with my tax refund.

Thanks for uploading the pics, janne248. Where did you order yours from? Are those clear corners I see? Any other mods?

#10 ·
I ordered from japanparts.com.
The clear corners is standard in Sweden. (I.e NO mod)
I have Milletek primary full resonated system. I have STi front struct tower brace, Cusco rear struct tower brace and under crossmember brace. I also have STi pink lowering springs (~15mm down).
I also have Toyota black/carbon front inner panels around radio and in front of passanger.

The wight of the wheel with the tyre is the same more or less as the original.

I changed wheel at the dealer so I have no clue about MPG numbers before and after.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.