Subaru BRZ Forum banner

301 - 320 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Scion FRS - Greddy SP Elite + EVS Evasive Motorsports Front Pipe - Cold start
Scion FRS - Greddy SP Elite + EVS Evasive Motorsports Front Pipe - Warmed up start with rev
Scion FRS - Greddy SP Elite + EVS Evasive Motorsports Front Pipe - Warmed up rev

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been through this entire thread and my head is spinning. I am trying to get THIS SOUND but without the horrible looking tips. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm at work, so I can't see the video you posted. However, if your talking about color (brushed, stainless, titanium) I'm sure if the manufacturer of the exhaust doesn't make them in a different color you can use high temp paint. As far as the actual styling of the exhaust tips, they're usually just for show unless they are a resonated tip of some sort, so it wouldn't be a big deal to just cut them off and weld new tips on it. I know it doesn't sound fun cutting a part a brand new exhaust but it might save you time and money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Magflow

Got the Magflow exhaust system, same day as my AFE intake. Ran rich, you could see a little smoke, on the way home from the shop. Sounds and looks amazing, definitely running rich and not as responsive initially as the stock. I broke it in easy, tested it at 70 miles after install and it felt better but not great. I'm at 85 miles after install and it seems to be getting better by the day. Love the way both the intake and exhaust sound, and though I haven't gotten her on the interstate she seems quicker. Will keep posting on her progress

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got the Magflow exhaust system, same day as my AFE intake. Ran rich, you could see a little smoke, on the way home from the shop. Sounds and looks amazing, definitely running rich and not as responsive initially as the stock. I broke it in easy, tested it at 70 miles after install and it felt better but not great. I'm at 85 miles after install and it seems to be getting better by the day. Love the way both the intake and exhaust sound, and though I haven't gotten her on the interstate she seems quicker. Will keep posting on her progress
I'd be very interested in a video of the Magnaflow. I'm generally a fan of their exhausts.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered my Invidia N1 cat back a month or so ago. It sounds great. It is a bit loud, so if your not going for something loud I would consider maybe the Q300 (its supposed to be a bit quieter) but the tone it makes is perfect. and for 570 I dont think I could have gotten a nicer product. MPG when up a bit as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks for the info. please keep us updated. im planning on getting a magnaflow exhaust as well.

I'd be very interested in a video of the Magnaflow. I'm generally a fan of their exhausts.
same.

301 - 320 of 347 Posts