Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All amber/red interior lights have been converted to blue. Dimmer function still operational. Warning lights have been left alone. There's a dark spot for the red line which will be fixed in the future with a separate red led and shield to prevent light bleed. Sorry about the phone vibrating a couple of seconds in.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not just yet i contact the owner who did this he didnt get back to me yet. but im guess he removed all the panels and changed the diodes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Something to keep in mind, red is better at maintaining the eye's ability for night vision, whereas blue will lessen night vision. I like the red lights myself, although blue is kinda cool.

·
Registered
73 Posts
As a pilot I KNOW red and blue lights have the same affect on the rods and cons and do not diminish night vision capability. Either color will work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The blue looks good, and with a blue car I think the amber kind of clashes... but the blue in the video seems a bit harsh (might just be the fact that it seems to be a cell phone camera, though).

·
Registered
1 Posts
speedo/tach display

All amber/red interior lights have been converted to blue. Dimmer function still operational. Warning lights have been left alone. There's a dark spot for the red line which will be fixed in the future with a separate red led and shield to prevent light bleed. Sorry about the phone vibrating a couple of seconds in.

I like the light colors of the speedo/tack in the FRS better than the red in the BRZ.........I took the display out when I put in the diode dynamics puddle light kit and it's an easy plug in. Does anyone know if the display actually stores information (like mileage) or if it is just a display and could be replaced by the FRS display without any changes in the vehicle mileage?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts