Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All amber/red interior lights have been converted to blue. Dimmer function still operational. Warning lights have been left alone. There's a dark spot for the red line which will be fixed in the future with a separate red led and shield to prevent light bleed. Sorry about the phone vibrating a couple of seconds in.

· Registered
1 Posts
speedo/tach display

All amber/red interior lights have been converted to blue. Dimmer function still operational. Warning lights have been left alone. There's a dark spot for the red line which will be fixed in the future with a separate red led and shield to prevent light bleed. Sorry about the phone vibrating a couple of seconds in.

I like the light colors of the speedo/tack in the FRS better than the red in the BRZ.........I took the display out when I put in the diode dynamics puddle light kit and it's an easy plug in. Does anyone know if the display actually stores information (like mileage) or if it is just a display and could be replaced by the FRS display without any changes in the vehicle mileage?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts