Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the looks of it the Subaru BRZ front seems to have a carbon Fiber front splitter!

i wonder if it will make it to the production model!

·
Registered
312 Posts
i doubt that will make it to the production model of the BRZ STi Concept just my 2 cents, but i think it would happen! Subaru has been stepping up their cars these past few years!

but the production cost of a CF splitter seems very high.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's really low and mean looking
Think I will leave it at home when it snows though

Last December we had terrible snow and the 350z wasn't very happy in the snow the wrxd was great but my 11 year old classic drove fantastic

·
Registered
397 Posts
350z are pretty low stock and those new wrx dont have the greatest snow clearance, but those old gc's are a gem with them being super light too!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not sure if it will make it to the production model of the BRZ STI, but I would bet dollars to donuts that someone will make it as an aftermarket kit. If someone doesn't they are dumb because that look is incredible. I would pay $750.00 for that front bumper by itself, as long as it came painted.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
if i had that whole front end with the splitter, i wouldn't even want to drive my BRZ in the winter.
$750 seems just about right for that bumper, painted.

I have a feeling the BRZ STI production model will have a front splitter. If you guys seen the BRZ STI concept pictures from speedhunters (it actually looks like a production model), a front splitter was on it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The splitter will most likely be sold as an optional LIP kit kind of thing, As it really seems most people wont want it . Also people who do are people who are interested in cars . most people will not want to buy it just because they are scared they are going to break it with the car already being low.

I will most likely make it to production but will prob be sold only as an option.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
The splitter will most likely be sold as an optional LIP kit kind of thing, As it really seems most people wont want it . Also people who do are people who are interested in cars . most people will not want to buy it just because they are scared they are going to break it with the car already being low.

I will most likely make it to production but will prob be sold only as an option.
Aftermarket companies will profit big if they look into making these. OEM Splitter will cost a crazy amount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts