Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://subaru-brz.jp/pc/#home

It's about time. Check it ouutt! Subaru has released the official website for the JDM Subaru BRZ.

Its a flash website so probably best if you browse at home but check it out, there are some new photos of the BRZ.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The attention to aerodynamic performance

Aero ideas form was made using the flow of air that wraps around the car from the image vertically or horizontally. With creating a smooth flow of air at the top of the body, by performing a flattening of the floor under cover, such as mounting, we achieved a value of * 0.27 Cd.
* Vehicles equipped with aero package their measured values ​​(typical)

·
Registered
341 Posts
me too, it has a link on the site for japanese pre-orders. However being that i'm not japanese, I have no idea if it is active. I'm half tempted to hire a translator to tell me what the hell is on the site. It looks like it shows pricing, but I don't know if we can just use conversion rates and add destination charges to that?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I really like the stock under tray diffuser they give us, now that is a killer deal for the BRZ as opposed to getting an FR-S!

Everything else not bad other than the dyno chart.. eh,,, to flat torque around 5000 rpm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts