Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These aren't the official Subaru BRZ pictures but I believe these renderings are very close to what a Subaru BRZ production model may look like.
As I find more Subaru BRZ pictures I will update this thread with them! You may post your Subaru BRZ photos as well.

Subaru BRZ magazine clipping picture

Subaru BRZ rendering picture

Subaru BRZ technology concept picture

·
Registered
397 Posts
I would love it to look like the picture from 7 tune!

if that is what the Subaru looked like i would have a hell of hard time deciding which one to pick between the FR-S or the subaru... choices choices choices... haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like the look of the BRZ but I'm kinda disappointed that the FR-S has a shorter and narrower wheelbase. Also the FR-S is a bit lower than the BRZ too. That means the FR-S would technically handle better than the BRZ. But I really like the look of the BRZ though.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The rendering doesn't look that bad. It is basically a very similar shape and design to the FR-S design but with Subaru design hints.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the look of the BRZ but I'm kinda disappointed that the FR-S has a shorter and narrower wheelbase. Also the FR-S is a bit lower than the BRZ too. That means the FR-S would technically handle better than the BRZ. But I really like the look of the BRZ though.
subaru has a rally racing history which a lot of their cars are based off of so maybe the production model Subaru BRZ will sit higher than the FR-S just for this, but we'll have to wait for some more pictures and information. since most awd subaru vehicles are built with their rally versions in mind, im not sure if Subaru intended the BRZ to have any rally racing inspiration

·
Registered
187 Posts
another Subaru BRZ picture below
probably not what we will be getting but it sure does look amazing, maybe something Subaru should consider for a face-lifted BRZ

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
another Subaru BRZ picture below
probably not what we will be getting but it sure does look amazing, maybe something Subaru should consider for a face-lifted BRZ
That Subaru front end looks amazing actually but looking at the Subaru BRZ spy shots it's kinda hard to put that spied front and and this one together. The Subaru BRZ test mule just seems too boxy to ever have the nice curving lines of the one your posting.

But maybe I'm wrong, Subaru could be fooling us so when the real deal comes out we will be more than impressed.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That Subaru front end looks amazing actually but looking at the Subaru BRZ spy shots it's kinda hard to put that spied front and and this one together. The Subaru BRZ test mule just seems too boxy to ever have the nice curving lines of the one your posting.

But maybe I'm wrong, Subaru could be fooling us so when the real deal comes out we will be more than impressed.
agree

also with looking at the FR-S pictures, the change from that design to this is quite different. might not be worth the money for Subaru to develop a total different design like this.

·
Registered
359 Posts
the spied front end is hideous but the concept they released at 7tune makes the car look amazing!

if it look that good id have a hard choice choosing between the two cars.. which one to buy

·
Registered
126 Posts
^My favorite as well, although the front end looks a little big compared to the rest of the car. Just needs to be scaled down a little.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Where do you guys think Subaru got the inspiration for their Subaru BRZ design? I see some Infiniti G serious features

^My favorite as well, although the front end looks a little big compared to the rest of the car. Just needs to be scaled down a little.
I think the Subaru BRZ front end compliments the rest of the car very well.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I am not sure if the production model will look anything like that see-through concept. Those renders look like they used the G37 to make. We don't know if the production model will look anything like that. The BRZ and FRS is suppose to look similar.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Actually the production model has already been stated to look nothing like the BRZ prologue concept, which was just used to showoff the chassis and drivetrain.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just over a few weeks more till we finally get to see the Subaru BRZ concept! Which rendering(s) do you guys think will be closer to looking like the unveiled Subaru BRZ concept?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts