Subaru BRZ Forum banner

Which Subaru BRZ will you buy?

• Subaru BRZ Premium

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Subaru BRZ Limited

Votes: 42 77.8%

Subaru BRZ Premium or Limited? Which BRZ trim are you buying?

64K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  BRZ_Fan 
#1 · (Edited)
Which Subaru BRZ will you be buying? Subaru BRZ Premium or Subaru BRZ Limited?

2013 Subaru BRZ Premium and limited:

- 200-hp direct-injected 2.0-liter 4-cylinder Subaru Boxer engine
- Close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission or optional adaptive 6-speed automatic transmission with Sport mode and paddle shifters
- Rear-wheel drive
- Limited-slip rear differential
- 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension with double wishbone rear architecture
- HID headlights

Features:
BRZ Premium

- Cloth upholstery
- Integrated 8-speaker audio and voice-activated GPS nagivation system
- Bluetooth audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity
- USB/iPod control
- HD Radio with iTunes tagging capability
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and NavTraffic

Features:
BRZ Limited adds

- Leather/Alcantara upholstery
- Keyless Access & Start
- Automatic climate control
- Heated front seats and side mirrors
- Fog lights
- Rear spoiler

See less See more
#7 ·
As per the original question, probably the Limited since it's going to be a DD. Though, that's based on the $27K price tag the presenter at NAIAS said. If it's $30K like some people believe, I'll go premium for the $25K. Though I don't see a $5k difference between Premium and Limited since Nav is standard.

#10 ·
Does anyone know if US versions will have power folding mirrors like the Japanese market BRZ?

#15 ·
I only buy cars with all options I want. I skimped once 15 years ago and regretted every day afterward. The limited is a nice and necessary suite of options and will top out below $30K. I have Keyless on my Benz now and hands down it's one of the greatest options invented. Never having to touch a key seems like a small thing but it's wonderful.

#25 · (Edited)
import_nation,

I SERIOUSLY doubt it. The BRZ/FR-Ss are going to be low production, and thus we'll be limited to a handful of dealer/port-installed accessories. Maybe in 2014 or 2015, if there's ehough outcry, Toyota/Subaru may offer a "spoiler delete" option for the up-trimmed cars.

What I CAN see happening though is: You buy a Limited (not wanting the spoiler) and IF the dealer has a Premium of the same color, they swap trunk lids for you at no cost (and NO discount). They then add a "rider" window sticker to the Premium, charging prospective buyers for the "optional rear spoiler". You get what you want (happy customer), and the dealer makes extra off the Premium car, and recoups on the labor to make you happy (happy dealer).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.