Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this Subaru BRZ video where a presentation is being done. I wish I knew how to speak Japanese (or at least that's the language I think they're speaking?) so I could tell you guys what the guy is saying and what the slides are saying in the slideshow. Seems as if the speaker is talking about Subaru BRZ specifications, drivetrain, engine, chassis, design, and random information.

If anyone can translate this it would be awesome!

SUBARU「BRZ 」 Architecture #lovecars

·
Registered
84 Posts
sure wish this was in English cause one part of the video he talks about the Subaru BRZ boxer engine, and that's something I really need to know more about before buying.

@1:47 seems like they are talking about weight balance and how they positioned the engine in such a way for greater performance on the track.

·
Registered
272 Posts
@1:47 seems like they are talking about weight balance and how they positioned the engine in such a way for greater performance on the track.
you're right, it sure does seem like that.

maybe this long wait with so much spy video's and a number of test mules running all over the place will be worth it. Subaru/Scion/Toyota seem to be strategically placing major stuff like the Subaru BRZ engine, transmission, driveshaft, subframe, etc in such a way to optimize performance.

im starting to love the BRZ more and more now haha, i think im already sold on it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts