Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some possible renderings of the upcoming Subaru BRZ... does anyone have a couple of pictures, concepts or renderings of the upcoming Subaru BRZ? This car is very interesting to me.

Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The yellow rendering of the BRZ is sick. If it looks anything like that, I will consider myself a BUYER for the new Subaru BRZ.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The yellow rendering of the BRZ is sick. If it looks anything like that, I will consider myself a BUYER for the new Subaru BRZ.
Agree!

I love the Subaru BRZ diffuser in the rendering. I really hope a diffuser like that or similar comes standard on a top trim Subaru BRZ.
Anyone else loving that diffuser??

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is based on the spy photos of the camouflaged BRZ.

I like it, especially in graphite. I like it the grill much better than the Toyota, and I understand that the grill and bumpers are the only difference in appearance. The BRZ might get a turbo tho, it's supposed to be more powerful and more expensive.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i dig the rear tail lights but not at all do i dig these renderings of the front end, it still looks a tad to happy and would be best if the lines were a bit sharper...

·
Registered
187 Posts
turns out that the BRZ concept we will see at LA will have a front end very similar to this one...

I saw an official teaser picture, i'll try to find it and post it here.
But so far the BRZ is looking like what you'd expect from a Subaru coupe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts