Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think they need to unlock the doors and let people play with this thing. Its driving everyone nuts... All these pics and photos. We need to play with them and interact with the car! That is what we want! That is what sells your car. Not photos and videos.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
They really do need to open up the BRZ to the public, I don't see whats there to hide video's, pictures, spec's and more are out already and the production model has been released. Opening up the vehicle to people now at some of the MAIN automotive shows will only help with sales come June/July this year when they release.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I herd they also didnt let people sit in it at the montreal auto show what is up with that this isnt a 100k exotic car, i mean common Audi let people sit inside their R8 , but you wont let people sit inside a sub 35k car?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I herd they also didnt let people sit in it at the montreal auto show what is up with that this isnt a 100k exotic car, i mean common Audi let people sit inside their R8 , but you wont let people sit inside a sub 35k car?
haha so true. at the Toronto auto show I got to go in the R8 even the A8 that was on display (by request) The BRZ is a great car but it's no Bugatti Veyron.
maybe the BRZ Subaru is taking around to shows is a pre-production BRZ and they don't want to show that to disappoint people or fuel any issues.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I guess subaru is hiding something they dont know us to know about the car yet after all it inst even their prized sti it just their brz...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts