Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
from another site. seems like the BRZ is slowly making it's way around to dealerships. no idea where the dealership below is located

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
on a shipmment in midwest today

brzshipped.jpg brzshipped.jpg

taken in Twin cities today.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I saw that on facebook! If I spotted a truck load of BRZs I'd follow it to its location and prob hijack them all.

i lied.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

Looks like the FR-S will come with chrome headlight housings where the BRZ will come with black housings. FR-S owners are going to be going all out for our headlights :D

·
Registered
216 Posts

Looks like the FR-S will come with chrome headlight housings where the BRZ will come with black housings. FR-S owners are going to be going all out for our headlights :D
The FR-S also doesn't get HIDs or Halos.

Interesting thing is that the FR-S can use the BRZ headlights, but the BRZ can't use the FR-S headlights. Because the BRZ's turn signals are in the headlights where the FR-S keeps its high beams.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Ahh. I don't see why I'd want FR-S headlights to start with..

Are the BRZ headlights bixenon? Thats a huge selling point on the BRZ over the FR-S for me.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ahh. I don't see why I'd want FR-S headlights to start with..

Are the BRZ headlights bixenon? Thats a huge selling point on the BRZ over the FR-S for me.
Lows and Highs with the same bulb? Yes. The BRZ has projectors with halos and amber turn signals in the headlight assembly. Beneath are LED DRLs and Fogs (if you get them).

It's looking like Subaru finally learned that we don't like having our low beams on all the time to pass as DRLs.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The BRZ having bixenon projectors is going to make the FR-S guys really mad :D
So be it. Most likely we will be paying more for the BRZ over an FR-S. It's only expected we get more/better stuff :D

i don't know much about the different types of bulbs but how does bixenon rank against the rest?

·
Registered
28 Posts
All of these vehicles (at least the ones that show the steering wheel) are right hand drive, so none of these are being sold in the United States, or North America for that matter. I spoke to a sister dealership (Subaru) to the one I work at today and they have not been told when the BRZ will show up from their rep yet.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts