Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts

Do those look like a possible place for LED Strips?

Or turn signal indicators or maybe led fogs lights!

This car is something new all-together for Subaru, but i dont mind it at all :) looks very aggressive in my eyes!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Production models will have regular door handles. Remember this is a concept, there will also be big bulky side mirrors and little to no carbon fiber and a less aggressive wing in a production STI if/when they decide to make one.

·
Registered
397 Posts
door handles will make it onto the production model somehow unless there is some hidden door handle along the window line which i doubt but those are some hideous strips

·
Registered
126 Posts
The more I look at this car the more I'm loving it, which I didn't think was possible. I actually see more mini Austin Martin than mini Maserati which was previous described before the unveiling.

I'm hoping that a production STI model will have the same flared fenders and rear end. I don't car what they do with the rest of the styling as long as those features remain.

·
Registered
272 Posts
absolutely love the whole look, the BRZ STI production model if looking like the concept will turn so many heads maybe even break some necks hahah
front splitter with side splitters and rear diffuser that all flows from front to back just gives the BRZ that STI look it needs!

·
Registered
17 Posts
amazing ! if they put LED strips in place of fogs, i'd love it even more. i think the way Audi had started the trend of LED strips, every car company wants to put it on their cars now. take for example, Mercedes-Benz and even the new GT-R having the LED strips on now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes led strips are good
Although even the chavs and boy racers are buying stick on lights from halfords and sticking them on their ten year old bangers with other stick on rubbish and clip on exhausts

But it attracts the teenage birds that hang round McDonalds

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts