Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of the Wing on the car itself, but i wonder what you guys think of this, wing or no wing?

I say no wing!

......maybe i do like the wing...

crap i cant decide anymore!

·
Registered
312 Posts
the wing looks like crap up close i think.

but with given time and given that we take a further look of the wing, from a far it would look awesome and complete the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i actually like no wing but without it, the rear looks a lot like the Audi S5. either way doesnt matter as long as the car looks like this as an STi package !

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not sure if you guys seen the Subaru BRZ STI pictures posted on here from the TAS show but that one which looks a lot like a production model has what appears to be a lip spoiler. I'd prefer a lip spoiler over this huge spoiler that makes the car look like a shopping cart lol.

·
Registered
272 Posts
no wing the wing is ugly, Subaru need to fire the guy who designs wings...
I can understand if it's functional but the only time you can make use of it's functional part is on a race track, which I doubt most will be doing with this car.
But we will have the posers that claim they need the huge wing, or buy an aftermarket high end spoiler while their car never touches a track lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the look of the Nissan GTR wing would work well with the BRZ. The STI concept wing is just way to big for my taste.

·
Registered
762 Posts
That is still a huge wing. Never been a fan of the giant wings on street cars, they tend to look like a push handle on a shopping cart
also big wings are really pointless, i think were past that phase by now, big spoilers were so 2003 lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't think spoilers are useless.. on the street they are. But on the track a spoiler has a functional purpose. The FR-S and BRZ doesn't look good with a spoiler. That is what Ive noticed.

·
Registered
879 Posts
That wing is available. If you go to the subaru website and build your own BRZ. When you get to the accessories, scroll down the list, and click on "ricer."

Seriously tho, I'm digging that blue on the fr-s. I want black, but I guess I'll see what color the BRZ is at the UMASS Auto Show on Sat.

And, I will NEVER buy a Scion

1 - 15 of 15 Posts