Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously though. There is almost zero traffic here. Any suggestions to bring this forum back to life? FT86Club is great, but an alternate forum would be nice also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I agree. We have a group on FB and usually very helpful moderated by enthusiasts that are serious about their cars not owners doing stupid things on streets. It's called 86 Atlanta. It is a local group, but the advice I have received really does not matter where you live.

·
Super Moderator
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I agree. We have a group on FB and usually very helpful moderated by enthusiasts that are serious about their cars not owners doing stupid things on streets. It's called 86 Atlanta. It is a local group, but the advice I have received really does not matter where you live.
Given the popularity of the platform and the large amount of owners, I would have hoped some members of the FT86 club actually contributed to this forum. I made a suggestion to the administrator since this forum is completely inactive and is filled with spam : reset everything and start from scratch with active moderators. Could be an interesting project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts