Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I perfer local deal. I am in west coast. SF bay area. navi must be in good costmetic and good work condition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an OEM Fujitisu head unit that I removed from my BRZ because I wanted a larger screen. It was in my car for about 1 month and is in excellent condition. It comes with the GPS antenna and the map sd card for North America. Part number 86271CA620. This part lists for $1685.22 on subarupartswebsite.com. I will sell it for $1100 with free next day delivery.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm in Florida not west coast but I will sell mine for $650 shipped I never use the navi and want to upgrade. I only have 1300 miles on the car so the radio is in excellent shape can provide pics if needed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
As you can see the OEM head unit is not particularly great, especially the Navi. I would look elsewhere for a quality product, unless you absolutely need the OEM unit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
get an aftermarket, the stock one SUCKS!!! I just put my Garmin on the dash above it. I'm going aftermarket soon too because even the Bluetooth audio sucks, it never connects or takes 5 minutes to reconnect after you shut off the car and restart. it's a joke.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Check around if you really want an oem one. They go for $300 to $500 used. They show up on ebay every once and a while. Also look on the FT86 forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts