Sterling Silver Metallic

Lighting Red

Satin White Pearl

WRB Blue

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally am a black car type of guy. I am also a detailer so I don't mind the extra maintenance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've always typically purchased a color known to not be stand out on the freeways to avoid tickets. Green or tan color are typically ignored by the brain when viewing colors. My old Mustang was black with red pearl over and stunning when buffed nicely - especially at night. It had a blood red appearance under parking lot lights. So, in the choices available, Dark Gray Metallic for me. Black is gorgeous, but face it, door dings will happen and they show so well on black paint....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Because I'm PW (married guys know the acronym) in order to "sell" yet another car I have to get a color my wife doesn't hate (she will drive the car once in a while). I love the WRB but she hates it. I have black cars now and ready for a change. I like the red a lot and will get that. My last sports car was a similar red.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love the under-stated look of this car. It goes to say I won't pick a flashy color.

My DD is a silver Civic coupe. I tell my wife it's camouflage silver because it is so hard to find it in a parking lot full of silver cars ;)

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Lighting Red looks amazing, surprised the red offered on the BRZ looks THAT good. Cant wait to see how that color looks in person.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I love the under-stated look of this car. It goes to say I won't pick a flashy color.

My DD is a silver Civic coupe. I tell my wife it's camouflage silver because it is so hard to find it in a parking lot full of silver cars ;)
LOL good one! it is sliver everywhere... man i hate sliver..

·
Registered
84 Posts
About Silver on a BRZ, I don't know much people that would actually pick that color when there are so much other better color options. I wonder why Subaru even bothered to include such a boring and typical color.

The poll on this forum is a good example of how much people would pick silver, so far... none LOL

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love to LOOK at cars that are silver. The color and metal flake really emphasizes the lines. But if I'm going to DRIVE a car, I prefer it black and sinister. :)

Wow.. DGM is getting more votes than WRB!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love to LOOK at cars that are silver. The color and metal flake really emphasizes the lines. But if I'm going to DRIVE a car, I prefer it black and sinister. :)

Wow.. DGM is getting more votes than WRB!
i would have to agree but i just love blue way too much...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts