Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is the first day of pre-orders. I'm just curious as to how many people actually put a pre-order down and what options did you go for.

I'll be heading to the dealership later today. Though I'm still up in the air about whether I should throw a deposit down or not. From the sounds of it, I'll be way down on the list if I do, and won't expect to get one till till 2013.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The dealership here in Vegas had no info on the MSRP but they did tell me that there is no markup and MSRP is what I will pay. I ordered a silver limited 6MT with the subwoofer. According to the dealer they are only getting 3 cars for May and I'm order #1 and the other two are already spoken for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Black Limited, manual, rear underskirt spoiler, sub, compass/homelink mirror, special delivery and driver training by Tanner Foust. Ok, that last option is wishfull thinking. Order now officially placed and OK'd!

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is my first post. Ordered a galaxy blue limited manual trans. I wish I would have ordered that underskirt spoiler, wasn't sure. Really appreciate the information I've learned from this forum the last few months. Super excited about the car. Unfortunately, it looks like it won't arrive until July according to the dealer

·
Registered
183 Posts
I put in a pre-order back on Tuesday, but I didn't know about selecting options. Just identified White, Limited Trim, Manual. I will wait to hear back from my sales rep and then ask her how they are handling selection of options, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just ordered WRB, Limited, 6MT. Super-excited about the car. Asked the dealer about the underskirt spoiler. He wasn't sure what it looked like, and I decided to skip. Does anyone have a photo of the undeskirt spoiler?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, Matt. On the photo the underskirt looks metalic. Or is it just body colored plastic? Also, in the catalog they have the side fin blade, and LED dayliner. I thought LED lights come standard.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks, Matt. On the photo the underskirt looks metalic. Or is it just body colored plastic? Also, in the catalog they have the side fin blade, and LED dayliner. I thought LED lights come standard.
that's the accessories catalog for japan. The LED strip doesn't come on the jdm version. We get it by default as it's supposed to be our DRLs.

I'm not sure what the material is for the underspoiler. I'm thinking aluminum or plastic.

·
Registered
187 Posts
For spoiler options, is their one than more spoiler to choose from? I seen the Subaru BRZ STI concept on speed hunters with a lip spoiler on the trunk lid, any chance of that becoming a factory option? looked pretty basic to me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
For spoiler options, is their one than more spoiler to choose from? I seen the Subaru BRZ STI concept on speed hunters with a lip spoiler on the trunk lid, any chance of that becoming a factory option? looked pretty basic to me.
its basic but ugly that spoiler doesn't flow with the car at all , the spoiler just looks like it stick out like a sore thumb.. I wouldnt even want it if it came with the car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Satin White, 6MT, Limited, Wheel Locks, Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass and Homelink, Subwoofer Kit, and the Interior Illumination Kit. MSRP I still don't know, so....yeah. But very excited to be my dealers' first order!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts