Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tires do you think Subaru will give you from the factory?

Personally i think subaru will give me some UHP All seasons.

Maybe something like Yoko S drives or something, somethign decent ;) or well i hope!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I heard the Scion FR-S comes with the same tires that can be found on the Toyota Prius. I doubt they would put a different tire on the Subaru version since nothing performance wise changes. How would you guys feel if the tires on your BRZ you just got brand new from the dealer had the same tires as a Prius?

·
Registered
126 Posts
The tires from the Prius aren't the low resistance mileage boosting stock ones, but rather the optional "sport" tires for the Prius.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
So it's gonna be the 215/45 R17 Michelin Primacy HP? Can someone explain why they are using summer tires?
Maybe because Michelin says:

This summer tire delivers precise wet and dry handling and is original equipment on luxury touring vehicles like Lexus GS 430, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6.
Maybe because this is a RWD car, meant PRIMARILY for either summer driving, or for people who live where those kind of conditions are predominant.

Sounds like those tires should provide a high degree of confidence in any such weather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts