Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some of you guys throw some knowledge my way? Im new to picking out wheels and tires, and I am unsure as to what size wheels and tires will fit my car...I know that I want 18" wheels but am unsure of the other dimensions that I should consider...I like the staggered look as well. I am also interested in volk or xxrs if I wanna save some $$.
Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Volks and XXRs are two completely different types of rims..

Volks start at $3000 a set
You can get XXRs for like $500

There is a huge difference in quality and reliability

In terms of sizing you need a bolt pattern of 5x100

You can go with 18x9 or smaller in with an offset of around 30-35

To run more aggressive you will have to stretch your tires and run some camber. It also depends how low you are.

Here is a photo of 18x9.5 and 25 offset to show what is possible

·
Registered
186 Posts
Volks and XXRs are two completely different types of rims..

Volks start at $3000 a set
You can get XXRs for like $500

There is a huge difference in quality and reliability

In terms of sizing you need a bolt pattern of 5x100

You can go with 18x9 or smaller in with an offset of around 30-35

To run more aggressive you will have to stretch your tires and run some camber. It also depends how low you are.

Here is a photo of 18x9.5 and 25 offset to show what is possible
Out of curiosity, do you know which wheels those are? They look like Volk (Rays?), but I'd like to be sure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you want a high quality wheel and don't want to break the bank on Ray's, look at our selection of Enkei's. We have staggered combo's and a wide selection of fitments, 17's 18's from 7" wide to 9.5" wide. We also have a wide selection of styles. We have an Exclusive Gunmetal RPF1 that would look great on the BRZ. Please check out our Thread

OAKOS Enkei BRZ Wheels!!!

Even if you don't like our selection there are tons of fitments to give you an idea of what to look for.

For our best price please PM, E-mail [email protected], or call us!!

Thanks, and I hope our fitment list can help you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I have a 2" drop, will I still be able to have a 35 offset without running camber?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts