Subaru BRZ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Subaru offer prodrive parts off the dealer, ie like STI parts or anything like that as well?

I know many car manufactures are starting to allow you to mod cars off the factory line, ie Scion does it, and Hyundai also offers lowering springs stiffer sway bars and things like that as well.....

I wonder if subaru will start offering these things as well?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I wouldn't see why. The BRZ is a performance minded Subaru RWD. It should have some OEM performance parts available off the line. Manufactures are all doing it because they know people actually buy them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Expect factory upgraded parts at the dealers. STI for the Subaru and TRD for the Toyota and Scion? IDK if Scion has their own performance division, but I don't see why it wouldn't be TRD.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Does Subaru offer factory performance parts for the rest of their cars? If not I doubt it. I know the Subaru BRZ is suppose to come with more then the Scion FR-S does from the factory. So wouldnt be suprised if the BRZ already comes with alot of accessories and features. Where as the FR-S will come with just the basics and Scion will allow you to upgrade everything from the factory

·
Registered
126 Posts
Subaru offers factory performance parts for their performance models. It's called SPT and is offered for models such as the WRX, STI, Forester XT, and Legacy GT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
targeting the entry level sports car market i think the BRZ will come with enkei wheels... bbs will bring cost higher.. i just hope they throw in brembo brakes for this...:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't see Prodrive getting involved in this. Would love to see Prodrive back in partnership with Subaru but i fear those days are long gone.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I agree as well it would be awesome !

but i know from the factory Scion, wil allow you to order Cf hoods from Seibon and other manufacturer as well, i also know hyundai offers eibach springs as well..

I could see subaru doing this with another tuning company though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts