Subaru BRZ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a thread like this on another forum and its a lot of fun...and it continues to have legs for quite a long time as people get their cars and begin to have experiences both good... and yes, bad...

I'll start...
You know you own a BRZ when...

> you waited months and months and were still eager to pay full MSRP
> you're simultaneously ecstatic and angry when someone posts that they just took delivery before you
> you don't give a sh1t about 0-60
> you have car with a back seat that no one with legs can actually use

ok I'll leave some for the rest of you creative and witty types

·
Registered
33 Posts
You have full intentions of trading it right back in when/ if a turbo STI version is released and you are already prepared for the waitin game all over again...

You already know the release date for every aftermarket modification or you have offered it up as an R&D car in hopes of getting your hands on free parts more than once.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You already know you will taking the long way to and from everywhere you go and will be offering to drive to lunch everyday (so long as its only you and one other person) in order to reach the 1,000 mile break in / drift ready point.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have no input other than this is absolutely the best thread I've seen in a long time and you guys have me choking from laughter!

·
Registered
212 Posts
You heard about a delivery in Chicago so you called the dealership and asked if the truck had any deliveries heading to Milwaukee.

You call you salesperson daily to ask if there is a delivery date change.

You call SOA to make sure your salesperson isn't lying. :p

You defend the BRZ on the boards you -used- to frequent the most.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You've known more about the car for the last 6 months than SOA VPs did.

You actually know what BRZ stands for and you don't care that it's kinda stupid.

You're other car is an E36 M3 and you're convinced the BRZ will handle better without even driving it.

You drove 100 miles one way to sit in one knowing full well you couldn't drive it.

You got all geeked up when a video of what the horn sounded like was posted...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts